Recently updated on October 2nd, 2017 at 07:48 am
Editor’s Note: This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a commission if you make a purchase using these links. For full details visit the disclosures page.
I received a free Coop mattress pad for review. Mattress pads are the thankless utilitarian pieces of bedding that don’t get the respect they deserve. Not only can they keep your bed free of any liquids, staining and dust mites but a good one can provide an extra layer of comfort to your bedding ensemble.
Enter the Coop Home Goods Bamboo Mattress Protector. It is a welcome addition to the mattress pad offerings at an affordable price of $44.99 for a Queen size. What sets this mattress pad apart from the competition is the soft bamboo/polyester blend fabric that allows the mattress pad to breathe and keep you cool.
- Even the smallest stain could void your mattress warranty. Our mattress pads offer the ultimate protection for your mattress from accidents. Our mattress cover is 100% waterproof and protects against perspiration, incontinence, pets, and any other fluids that could void your mattress warranty. The Bamboo and Polyester mattress topper features our proprietary polyurethane backing. Does not contain PVC, Vinyl, or phthalates. OKEO-TEX Certified.
- Cooling ULTRA-TECH Bamboo Polyester blend helps to keep you comfortable through the night. Our waterproof membrane allows for airflow while you sleep providing protection and breathable comfort for a good nights rest. The mattress pad is noiseless, no cheap crinkly plastic sounds. The AccuFIT Mesh band expands to fit mattresses up to 18in deep. Perfect for use under your sheets.
- HYPOALLERGENIC – Protects your mattress against allergens, dust mites, bacteria and pet dander.
- Easy to care for – Machine Wash Cold Tumble Dry Low. Do not Iron. Do Not Bleach. Do not use Fabric Softener.
- 30 Day Money Back Satisfaction Guarantee and now with 15 year Warranty. Available in Twin, Full, Queen, King and California King.
The Coop Mattress Pad just plain works. What I especially like about it is that it doesn’t have any crinkly noises that some of the cheaper mattress pads have. It’s been on my bed for 2 weeks and I haven’t noticed any noises from it. It also keeps my bed cool. Many people buy mattresses that sleep cool only to put on a mattress pad that doesn’t breathe. This cancels out most of the cooling effects of a mattress. Why do that when you can upgrade at such a good price?
Disclosure: We aim to highlight products and services you might find interesting, and if you buy them, we may get a small share of the revenue.