Sherpa Blanket Review from Bedsure
This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a commission if you make a purchase using these links. For full details visit the disclosures page.
The Sherpa blanket from Bedsure is one of the softest and coziest blankets sold on Amazon. Best of all it retails for an astonishing $29.99.
What is Sherpa Fabric? Sherpa is a type of fabric that is made to look and feel like fleece from sheep. It is usually a type of polyester and is often used in blanktest, children’s outerwear and even boots.
Below is a video overview of me with the sherpa blanket:
Construction of the Bedsure Sherpa Blanket
Here are the specifications of the blanket according to their Amazon listing:
- 100% Microfiber Polyester
- SIZE AND COLORS: Available in 50″x60″ and 60″x80″, in Navy, Brown, Light Grey, Light Blue, Red, Green, Purple, Dark Grey, Olive Green, Washed Blue and Peacock Blue. Both sides will keep you warm with its fluffy fabric. Perfect to throw on your sofa, bed, or in your car, it’s also makes the perfect gift for your family and friends.
- REVERSIBLE DESIGN: A soft flannel face and a plush Sherpa reverse offer you optimal comfort. The flannel top is 220 GSM, made of 100% microfiber polyester. The Sherpa reverse is 280 GSM, making it soft and cozy, yet lightweight. The face and reverse are bound together with decorative knit-trim edging for a luxurious look and feel.
- BEDSURE’S DIFFERENCE: It’s perfect for personal use, wrinkle-resistant, and lightweight. It’s so soft, it feels like lying on pure wool.
- EASY CARE: Machine wash cold, tumble dry on low temperature. Do not use bleach. Made with shrink-resistant fabric.
My Sherpa Blanket Findings
As the Sleep Sherpa, it’s nice to have a blanket associated with my moniker that is ultra cozy. This is the perfect blanket wrap around you in the evening while reading a good book. What I ilike about sherpa fabric is that you get added thickness with your blanket but not all the weight. The fibers sort of grip you as well so the blanket doesn’t slide off you easily.
Not only does this blanket feel great, it looks great as well. Here’s a picture of the outside of the red sherpa blanket:
Overall it would be hard to beat this sherpa blanket in terms of price and feel. I received teh 60×80 blanket which is the same size as a queen mattress. It is big enough to cover me at 6ft 4in. Unlike a wool blanket or even cotton blanket, it’s not scratchy and easy to wash. This is one of those blankets you can leave out year round and would get use on a regular basis as it doesn’t trap heat as much as other blankets. If you want to get warmer, I suggest layering with the sherpa blanket being your base layer.
As of this writing, this blanket has over 1,200 reviews where the vast majority rate it a 5 star.