The Langria mattress topper can give your old mattress a significant upgrade. This mattress topper is made with bamboo charcoal which makes it anti-bacterial and mildew proof. A queen size can be purchased on Amazon for $89.99.
It comes shipped in a box like the one below and because it is Prime eligible there’s free 2 day shipping.
As you can see it comes fairly compact out of the box.
Here’s what it looks like a day after I took it out of the packaging.
- BAMBOO CHARCOAL: the topper is infused with bamboo charcoal, which is hypoallergenic, antibacterial, mildew-proof and absorbs odors and excess of moisture
- MOLD YOUR BODY SHAPE: the mattress topper it conforms to your body to relieve pressure points and to promote health spinal alignment and a better sleeping position
- EXTRA COMFORT: improve the quality of your sleep or your guests’ by simply adding 2 extra inches of this bamboo charcoal memory foam mattress topper; moreover, it can be easily rolled up and stored when not in use
- ECO-FRIENDLY: this product is CertiPUR-US tested and certified for safe materials, environmental guidelines and performance; it’s free from harmful chemicals with less than 0.5 parts per million VOC emission
- PACKAGE: this memory foam mattress topper has been folded and compressed for convenience; after unwrapping, it may take up to 24 hours to return to its intended size
I recommend this mattress topper for people that want a very dense foam feel and don’t mind a slow recovery. The main advantage of this topper is that it is only 2 inches thick but can give you as good of pressure relief as toppers that are twice as thick. The trade off is a slow recovery and slow setting in period. If you tend to change positions a lot at night it will take some time for the mattress topper to adapt.
Below is a video of me squishing the topper to illustrate recovery. As you can see it slowly comes back into shape.
Below is a video illustrating heat retention on the Lagria. Again, because it is a dense foam it will retain more heat than other mattress toppers. To mitigate the heat retention, I recommend a mattress cover such as the Malouf Ice Tech cover that has a phase change material to keep you cool at night. A cover like this has stretch to it as well which gives you the full feel of the foam underneath.
Langria has created an affordable mattress topper that gives great pressure relief with a height of just 2 inches. The charcoal infused foam helps keep your bed fresh. If you have a mattress that still has good support but is just too firm, this would be an excellent choice. If you have a mattress that sags or has divots, I recommend getting a new mattress all together.