Editor’s Note: This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a commission if you make a purchase using these links. For full details visit the disclosures page.
Here is a brief video overview of the Hero Bed
Affordable & Better Sleep
- The perfect balance of comfort and support
- 180 Night Risk-Free Trial
- 15-Year Warranty
- The affordable luxury hybrid
- Every purchase helps provide a bed for others in need—you choose the cause that matters most to you
Below is a video of me giving an overview of the Herobed.
- Hero Beds feature a unique “stay-cool” Tencel cover. Tencel fibers absorb moisture more efficiently to help your body feel pleasantly cool and dry for a comfortable night’s sleep.
- 2-inch Hero Foam provides pressure relief for hip and back area (4x more than traditional memory foam), features higher durability, faster recovery, reduced motion transfer, and features Supportive Air Technology (which releases heat faster and sleeps cool). Hero Foam is not temperature sensitive like competitor foam which means the fast response doesn’t change in cold/hot environments—keeping you comfortable all year long.
- 1-inch zoned Talalay Latex – This unique material lifts your body, relaxes your muscles, and relieves tension. More breathable, resilient, and offers unmatched support and pressure relief. Talalay Latex is healthy, hypoallergenic, breathable, environmentally friendly, and made in the U.S. It has zero off-gassing like the lower quality mattresses using cheaper forms of latex.
- Over 1,300 Comfort Coils stop motion transfer in its tracks. Hero coils are “zoned” with extra lumbar support in the middle third, and firmer coils on the edge for edge support—and provide up to 10% more sleepable area vs competitors making your bed feel larger!
- 1-inch Heavy Duty Polyurethane Base Foam provides solid support for comfort coils.