Recently updated on March 25th, 2023 at 08:12 pm
Sleep Sherpa is a leading mattress store that offers a personalized approach to mattress shopping. We understand that finding the perfect mattress is essential for a good night’s sleep, and we’re here to help you make the right choice.
At Sleep Sherpa, we offer a curated selection of high-quality mattresses from online brands such as DreamCloud, Nectar, Winkbeds, Nolah, Nest Bedding and Brooklyn Bedding as well as the Millbrook line of luxury mattresses. Our sleep experts are highly knowledgeable and can help guide you through the selection process, providing personalized recommendations based on your sleep preferences. We want you to feel confident and comfortable with your purchase. All mattresses have at least a 100 night up to 1 year trial period.
We believe that shopping for a mattress should be stress-free and enjoyable, which is why we’ve created a welcoming and innovative store environment. Our team is passionate about helping our customers find the right mattress for their needs, and we’re dedicated to providing the best customer service possible.
So if you’re looking for a great mattress store in San Diego, come visit Sleep Sherpa and experience our personalized approach to mattress shopping. We guarantee that you’ll find the perfect mattress for a good night’s sleep.
Costco is a well-known and beloved warehouse store that has been providing its members with great deals and high-quality products for decades. At Costco, you can find everything from groceries and electronics to clothing and household items – and yes, even mattresses!
Costco offers a variety of mattress options, including popular brands such as Sealy, Novaform, and Tempur-Pedic. Not only do they offer a great selection, but they also provide competitive pricing that’s hard to beat.
One of the biggest advantages of shopping for a mattress at Costco is the peace of mind that comes with their satisfaction guarantee. If you’re not satisfied with your purchase, Costco offers hassle-free returns and exchanges, making it easy to find the right mattress for your needs.
Costco also offers a variety of mattress types and sizes, so you’re sure to find the perfect fit for your home. And if you’re a Costco member, you can enjoy exclusive deals and discounts on their already affordable prices.
So if you’re in the market for a new mattress, be sure to check out the great selection and unbeatable prices at Costco. With their commitment to customer satisfaction and high-quality products, you’re sure to find the perfect mattress for a great night’s sleep.
Avocado is a brand that is quickly becoming synonymous with high-quality, eco-friendly mattresses. They specialize in creating all-natural, organic, and sustainable mattresses that provide superior comfort and support. Avocado mattresses are handmade in the USA using materials such as GOLS organic certified latex and GOTS organic certified cotton.
Not only are Avocado mattresses eco-friendly, but they are also incredibly comfortable. They offer a range of firmness options to suit different sleep preferences, and their mattresses are designed to provide maximum support to the body while minimizing pressure points.
One of the unique features of Avocado mattresses is their use of natural materials. They do not use any synthetic materials or chemicals in their mattresses, making them a great choice for anyone with allergies or sensitivities.
In addition to their mattresses, Avocado also offers a range of other natural bedding products, such as pillows, sheets, and mattress toppers. And with their one-year sleep trial and 25-year warranty, you can feel confident in your purchase.
Overall, Avocado is a great choice for anyone looking for a high-quality, eco-friendly mattress that provides both comfort and support. Their commitment to sustainability and natural materials make them a standout brand in the mattress industry.
At Sleep Sherpa, we understand the importance of finding reliable and high-quality businesses. That’s why we have developed our own 50-Point Inspection process to ensure that the businesses we recommend are truly the best in their field. Here is a breakdown of our 50-Point Inspection process:
- We examine the number of years of experience the business has in its industry, which reflects their expertise.
- We research the online history of the business to ensure that they have been keeping their website updated throughout the years.
- We look into the ownership history of the business to understand its structure and history.
- We evaluate the exactness of the services offered by the business relative to their core industry.
- We investigate any complementary services that have been offered by the businesses to its customers as a sign of good gesture.
- We examine the variety of services offered by the businesses related to their field.
- We look for original and authentic images that help customers learn about the business before using their service.
- We check for any usage of morphed, animated, or irrelevant images.
- We verify images of the license, permit, or any other documents that verify the authenticity of the ownership.
IV. Operating Hours
- We evaluate the maximum operating hours in a day that benefit the customers.
- We investigate businesses with limited operating hours compared to other businesses present on the same listing.
V. Social Media
- We verify a business’s official pages on all social media platforms.
- We ensure that businesses keep all their social media platforms updated on a daily basis.
- We check the ratio of followers/following, which shows that businesses have a good reputation among people.
- We evaluate the availability of complete and detailed information about all the aspects of the business on their official website.
- We investigate if the business has a website that is integrated with chatbots or live chat to connect with the customers and answer their queries right away.
- We ensure that customers are provided with access to make appointments with the business or professionals online through their official website.
- We look for a personalized, legitimate, creative, and unique business logo.
VIII. Contact Info
- We check that businesses furnish accurate contact information such as Address, Phone Number, and Email ID.
IX. Copyright & License
- We ensure that businesses update copyrights annually and maintain a legitimate license.
- We evaluate recognition about the business from a number of reliable third-party websites.
- We investigate the history of awards and titles a business has won consecutively over the years.
- We check if businesses have received numerous awards from multiple legitimate sources.
- We look for any number of milestones and acknowledgments such as making an appearance in the award honours list.
- We evaluate any complaints that Sleep Sherpa receives about the business from the customers who used the services of the respective business.
- We check how the owner responds to a complaint from Sleep Sherpa and other review sites.
- We ensure that fake complaints are verified and eliminated.
- We check for the legitimacy of the reviews and ratings posted by the customers.
- We evaluate the current evaluation, which involves the evaluation of Recent reviews means people are actively using the services of the business.
- We investigate any fake reviews on the internet and eliminate them.
- We analyze the identity and the background of the reviewers.
- We conduct a thorough study of the reviews the business has got throughout the years.
- We check how often the owner replies to the customer’s both good and bad reviews and feedbacks.
- We do not consider businesses with high negative reviews for the listing.
- We look for specific reviews praising the skills of staffe
- We look for specific reviews praising the skills of the team or thanking the professionals by mentioning their names.We evaluate reviews that describe the accuracy of the services offered by the business or the professional.
- We investigate any authentic discounts or flat price offers provided by the business to their customers.
- We evaluate if the business offers fair prices for their service.
- We ensure that the office is located within its serving area.
- We check the unique service for which the business is known for.
- We investigate yearly and seasonal gift vouchers offered by the business to their customers.
- We look for businesses with multiple branches in and around its serving area.
- We evaluate the availability of videos about the business and its services or informative videos made by the businesses for the benefit of customers.
- We evaluate the quality of the response by the business professionals while communicating through call.
- We ensure that businesses accept the most number of insurance to benefit the customers.
- We verify the physical location of the business is the same as the address furnished on their website and other platforms.
- We investigate if the business has an authentic and indigenous website.
XV. Our Review Team Overall Satisfaction
- We take the overall satisfaction of our review team into account, based on the inspection data.
At Sleep Sherpa, we take great pride in our 50-Point Inspection process, which allows us to recommend only the best businesses to our customers. We believe that this comprehensive approach helps ensure that our customers have a positive experience with the businesses they choose. So if you’re looking for reliable and high-quality businesses in your area, Sleep Sherpa’s 50-Point Inspection process is a great place to start.
Recently updated on March 25th, 2023 at 04:13 am
“The Dump” is a well-known furniture outlet that offers a wide range of stylish and high-quality furniture pieces at discounted prices. The concept of the store is based on providing customers with access to overstocks, closeouts, and one-of-a-kind furniture items sourced from top manufacturers and brands. With its focus on affordability and variety, “The Dump” aims to deliver exceptional value to shoppers looking for quality furnishings without breaking the bank.
This comprehensive review will explore the various aspects of “The Dump” furniture outlet, including its location and accessibility, store layout and design, product range and quality, pricing and discounts, customer service, online presence, and overall shopping experience. The objective is to provide an unbiased assessment of the outlet and help potential customers make informed decisions when considering “The Dump” for their furniture shopping needs.
History of “The Dump”
In the world of furniture retail, there exists an enterprising individual who has managed to create a thriving business based on the principles of quality, affordability, and customer satisfaction. This shrewd entrepreneur is none other than E.J. Strelitz, the proud owner of “The Dump” furniture outlet.
E.J. Strelitz, a visionary with a keen understanding of the furniture market, recognized the potential for a retail model that prioritized value without compromising on style or durability. By capitalizing on unique opportunities such as overstocks, closeouts, and factory sell-offs, Strelitz was able to amass an impressive inventory that catered to a wide range of tastes and budgets.
Under Strelitz’s leadership, “The Dump” has flourished, expanding its presence across several locations and becoming a go-to destination for savvy furniture shoppers. The company’s success is a testament to the owner’s unwavering commitment to providing customers with the best possible experience, from the moment they step into the store until their chosen furniture pieces find a home in their living spaces.
As a result, E.J. Strelitz’s name is synonymous with “The Dump” furniture outlet, reflecting his dedication to the brand’s core values and his ongoing pursuit of excellence in the world of furniture retail.
How Do You Get To The Dump?
The outlet is situated near several public transportation options, including bus and train stations, which make it convenient for those without a car. Additionally, ample parking space is available in the nearby parking lot, ensuring that customers driving to the store can easily find a spot to park their vehicles.
Hours and Locations
There are 14 The Dump locations in the following cities:
- Houston, TX
- Dallas/Irving, TX
- Hampton, VA
- Norfolk, VA
- Philadelphia, PA
- Atlanta, GA
- Tempe, AZ
- Richmond, VA
- Deerfield, IL
- Turnersville, NJ
- Oaks, PA
- Langhorne, PA
The hours of operation for each location vary, but they are generally open from 10am to 9pm on weekdays and from 10am to 6pm on weekends. You can find the specific hours of operation for each location on the The Dump website.
Mattress Brands Offered
The Dump offers a wide variety of mattress brands, including Aireloom, Classic Brands, Paramount Sleep, Restonic, Serta and TEMPUR-Pedic. These brands offer a variety of mattresses to suit different needs and budgets.
Annual Dump Sale
The best time to buy from The Dump is during their annual “Dump Sale”, which usually takes place in March. During this sale, The Dump offers discounts of up to 50% on a wide variety of products, including mattresses.
If you’re looking for the best deal on a mattress, the Dump Sale is the time to buy. However, it’s important to note that the Dump Sale is a very popular event, and the stores can get very crowded. If you’re planning on shopping during the Dump Sale, it’s a good idea to arrive early or to shop online.
The Dump Financing
The Dump offers a variety of financing options, including:
- The Dump Credit Card: This credit card offers 0% APR for 12 months on purchases, with a 29.99% APR after the introductory period.
- Home Furnishings Credit Company: This company offers a variety of financing options, including installment loans and lease-to-own agreements.
- Genesis Credit: This company offers a variety of financing options, including installment loans and lease-to-own agreements.
- Progressive Leasing: This company offers a variety of financing options, including installment loans and lease-to-own agreements.
Which financing option is right for you will depend on your individual needs and budget. It’s a good idea to compare the different options before you choose one.
The Dump’s return policy is as follows:
- Within 24 hours of pick-up or delivery, you may return an item for a 15% restocking fee.
- Items purchased on sale are final sale and cannot be returned.
- Items damaged in shipping or upon delivery may be returned for a full refund.
- If you have any questions about The Dump’s return policy, please contact customer service.
Please note that The Dump’s return policy is subject to change at any time. It is always a good idea to check the policy before making a purchase.
Recently updated on March 11th, 2023 at 07:09 am
Editor’s Note: This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a commission if you make a purchase using these links. For full details visit the disclosures page.
There is no dearth of choices when it comes to buying mattresses, online or offline. You have the option of visiting your local brick and mortar stores. Alternatively, there’s always the choice to sit back and order online. Be warned, there are dozens of brands, and hundreds of stores and that can be confusing to figure out best mattress store. From where do you get the best deal or the mattress of your choice? Read on. This guide should help.
If you live in the San Diego metro area, make sure to check out the Sleep Sherpa San Diego mattress showroom where you can try the most popular online brands and get exclusive discounts and offers.
What Factors Matter?
- Right off the bat, one must say that the word “best” is not very defining but encompasses various parameters such as returns, customer service, prices, delivery and brands. For example, if you are looking for specialist brands or types of mattresses, the best store may not have it in stock. As can be seen, most stores sell popular and fast-moving brands like Sealy, Seta, Tempur-Pedic, Stearns and Foster and Simmons.
- For some people, returns may be the most important thing. You may buy a mattress online based on its looks, but you will find it uncomfortable. If you have the ease of free returns and a full refund or free exchange you will rate that store to be the best above others that charge processing fees. Mattresses may be good for 3 months after which they are likely to develop hollows due to body weight, and you feel like returning it. In this case, sellers that offer an extended trial period may be to your liking.
- Then again you may be the type that likes to buy top quality mattresses, and you look for the lowest price. In this case, the store that offers the lowest price with free doorstep delivery is potentially the best for you.
- A mattress is not something you can tuck under your arm and carry home. Therefore, if you shop at a local brick and mortar store, you want a store that has both varieties in types of mattress and various brands in addition to free delivery. If you find a store in your neighbourhood that satisfies these criteria, then it is the best for you.
Biggest Mattress Stores in US
One advantage of buying from the biggest stores is you are left with a pretty good choice and the best prices. This is possible since these stores buy in bulk and pass on discounts to their customers. They may even offer free delivery to your doorstep and have a fair returns policy.
Walmart: Walmart tops the list with over 5000 outlets nationwide and 11,635 across the world. It deals in Sealy, Simmons, Serta, Signature and Sleep brands of innerspring, hybrid, air and foam mattress with free shipping. Returns may be direct to their warehouse or nearest pickup points.
Mattress Firm: Mattress Firm has around 3,500 outlets. It deals in Serta, Hampton & Rhodes, Dreambed, Lux and Simmons brands of foam, hybrid and innerspring mattresses. Free shipping is offered on mattresses above $499 with a 120-day period for returns plus $79.99 applicable fee.
Big Lots: It has a presence in 1,400 locations and deals mainly in innerspring foam hybrid Serta brand mattresses. You pay around $140 for delivery charges. The returns policy is fair with a 30-day period, but 20% processing fees may apply.
Ashley Homestore: This brand has over 700 stores and deals in innerspring, foam, latex and hybrid mattresses. Brands available are Sealy, Tempur-Pedic, Foster, Simmons and Stearns. As for returns, you must notify Ashley within 72 hours of delivery and only if the mattress is received in damaged or defective condition.
Costco: Costco has a presence in 727 locations. Its product range covers foam, latex, innerspring and hybrid mattress. Brands available are Stearns, Foster, Sleep Science, Eight Sleep, Novaform, Sealy and Simmons. Shipping charges are included in the price and mattress can be returned for a full refund.
Macy’s: Macy’s has a presence in 728 locations and offers free delivery for mattresses priced less than $787, and $85 and above for mattresses priced $787 and above. Innerspring and foam mattresses from popular brands such as Serta, Sealy, Tempur-Pedic, Stearns and Foster-Simmons are all available. You have 180 days to return the product.
Sam’s Club: Buy innerspring, Foam, hybrid and water mattresses in Serta, Tempur-Pedic, Night Therapy and Sleep innovation brands. Free delivery is available as is the removal of an old mattress. If you are a member, then you have the facility of free return to any of their 666 stores. They offer a 90-night free sleep trial and 10 days to report a defective mattress if you want a refund.
Sears: Sears offers several brands that include Serta, Sealy, Stearns and Foster, Tempur Pedic and Simmons. This includes innerspring, foam, latex, hybrid and air mattresses with free delivery. You have between 30 to 60 days to return the mattress. A 120-night sleep trial is available on select products.
IKEA: This famous brand of home furnishing company has 400 outlets offering its inimitable Ikea brand foam, latex and innerspring mattress. Delivery charges start at $ 59, and you have 365 days for returns.
Sleep Number/Select Comfort: You have a choice of 477 outlets from where to buy Sleep Number, and Comfortaire branded air mattress. You pay $90 for standard delivery and $180 for in-home setup with a 100-night sleep trial. However, mattresses can be returned after 30 days.
Medium to Small Mattress Stores in The US
American Mattress: American Mattress has 100 stores in Illinois and Indiana offering Sealy, Serta, Tempur Pedic, Simmons, Restonic brand innerspring, foam and hybrid mattresses. Delivery charges vary from $59.99 to $299.99 for out of state deliveries. They offer sleeping trials ranging between 30 to 90 nights. Out of state deliveries do not qualify for returns and exchanges.
Bob’s Discount Furniture: Bob’s deals only in Bob-O-Pedic brand innerspring, foam, latex and hybrid mattresses offered through 84 outlets. Delivery charges start at $9.99 and can go up to $ 329.99. On offer is a 90-night sleep trial period during which you can return the mattress for a full refund less the delivery fees.
Denver Mattress: Denver has 90 locations from where you can buy Sealy, Serta, Tempur-Pedic, Stearns and Foster and Simmons brand innerspring, foam, hybrid and latex mattress. Delivery rates vary depending on the location. You receive 100% refund if products are returned within the first 4 months, 75% for the second 4 months and 50% for the final 4 months which means you have a full year.
Havertys: Havertys has 125 outlets offering Sealy, Serta, Tempur-Pedic, Stearns and Foster and Simmons brand foam, hybrid and innerspring mattresses. Shipping charges apply. You may exchange your mattress within 3 days of delivery. No refunds are available so think carefully before you buy.
Mattress Warehouse: You have a choice of over 200 locations from where you can buy Sealy, Serta, Tempur-Pedic, Stearns and Foster, Aireloom, Kingsdown and Simmons brand hybrid, foam and innerspring mattresses. They charge $99 for local delivery and $199 for national delivery. Tempur Pedic mattresses have a free delivery offer. As for returns, they go by returns policies of the individual manufacturer. Clearance items are not eligible for any refunds or exchanges.
Rooms to Go: You have a choice of 240 locations to buy innerspring, foam and latex mattress in Sealy, Serta, Tempur-Pedic, Stearns and Foster, Kingsdown, Restonic and Simmons brands with free shipping through UPS. You will need to initiate the returns process within 48 hours of delivery in case of a problem.
Slumberland: Walk into any of their 126 outlets to buy Sealy, Stearns and Foster, Tempur-Pedic and Simmons brand foam, innerspring and hybrid mattresses. Delivery charges vary according to location. No returns but you can exchange mattresses.
Oldest Mattress Stores
Shifman Mattress Company – Founded in 1893 in Newark, New Jersey, Shifman Mattress Company is one of the oldest and most well-known mattress manufacturers in the United States.
McRoskey Mattress Company – Founded in 1899 in San Francisco, California, McRoskey Mattress Company is another long-standing mattress manufacturer known for its high-quality and handmade mattresses.
Charles P. Rogers – Founded in 1855 in New York City, Charles P. Rogers is one of the oldest bedding and mattress companies in the United States.
It’s worth noting that while these companies have been around for a long time, they may not necessarily be the oldest mattress stores still in operation today, as many older stores may have closed or merged with other companies over time.
The Best Mattress Stores for Returns
IKEA rates the best for returns since it offers a full 365 days for returns and exchange. Denver Mattress also offers 365 days but a 50% deduction if the product is returned during the final quarter.
Stores According to Customer Ratings
The stores above may feature a small or large number of outlets. However, what’s important to know is the customer experience and rating.
- Standing at the top are Haverty’s and Sit’n’Sleep with a rating of 4 out of 5.
- A close second is Slumberland with a score of 3.83, Walmart with a score of 3.83 and Denver Mattress with a score of 3.83.
- Just below are Costco with a score of 3.5, Ikea with a score of 3.58, Macy’s with a score of 3.75, Mattress Firm with a score of 3.25, Rooms to Go with a score of 3.4, Mattress Warehouse scored at 3.33 and Sears at 3.25.
Best Mattress Stores – Widest range
- Naturally, American Mattress sits at the top.
- However, if you want more brands to pick from then, you have Ashley Homestore, Costco, Denver Mattress, Havertys, Macy’s, Mattress Firm, Mattress Warehouse, Rooms to Go, Sam’s Club, Sit’n’Sleep Slumberland and Walmart to choose from.
- Only a few offer brands are other than the popular ones. These are Sit’n’Sleep offering Aireloom and Kingsdown in addition to the popular brands.
- Sam’s Club offers Night Therapy and Sleep Innovation
- Rooms to Go features Kingsdown and Restonic in addition to others;
- Mattress Warehouse offers Aireloom and Kingsdown along with others
- Mattress Firm features Dreambed Lux brands.
- Costco has Novaform besides others.
- Bob’s Discount, surprisingly, offers only its own brand of Bob-o-Pedic just like Ikea offers its own brand.
- Big Lots deals only in Serta brand which could possibly mean that this brand is offered at the best price.
The Lowest Rated Mattress Stores
Customers rated Sears, Mattress Firm, Sam’s Club and Big Lots the lowest on several counts. However, keep in mind that this is a generalization. You may be looking for the lowest price; specific type of mattress; free delivery or the best returns policy. Therefore, the lowest rating is not an absolute indicator of all these parameters.
Biggest Online Mattress Stores
- Amazon occupies top slot, offering
Nectar, Leesa, Lucid, Serta Tuft & Needle and Zinus brand foam, latex, hybrid air-water and innerspring matters with free delivery. You have a 30-night sleep trial period.
- Costco offers innerspring, foam, latex and hybrid mattresses in Sealy, Serta, Tempur-Pedic, Stearns and Foster and Simmons brands with free delivery.
- Overstock is one store to consider for innerspring, foam, latex, hybrid and air mattresses in Sealy, Serta, Tempur-Pedic, Stearns and Foster and Simmons brand. Free delivery in the US but you cannot return mattresses that have been used or removed from packaging.
- US-Mattress is another online resource for innerspring, latex, foam and hybrid mattresses in Restonic, Sealy, Serta, Tempur-Pedic, Stearns and Foster and Simmons brands. Free delivery is available nationwide in the US. You get a 100-night sleep trial with exchange facility but no returns. If you exchange a mattress, you pay any price difference if the one you choose is a higher priced one, in addition to $139 processing fee.
Best Better Business Rated Online Stores
- Amazon scores only a B+ in Better Business Bureau score but is the highest overall rated store due to a wider selection, excellent prices, customer services and delivery.
- Overstock scores high A+ Better Business Bureau score in addition to a good range of mattresses, good pricing, customer services and delivery.
- Walmart has an A+ Better Business Bureau rating in addition to excellent price range, customer service and delivery but falls down in the range of mattress available.
- Similarly, Costco has good prices and very good delivery but only fair customer service and limited range of products giving it an overall 3.4 out of 5 despite a+ Better Business Bureau score.
- US-Mattress edges out Costco despite an A- Better Business Bureau score due to good customer services, prices and delivery as well as a goodly selection of products.
- Sam’s Club, despite an A- Better Business Bureau rating, and very good prices, customer service and delivery, sits at the bottom due to the limited product range.
- Not all stores are in a position to offer free delivery because mattresses are bulky products. However, you have Macy’s that offers conditional free delivery for mattresses priced less than $787.
- In the same way, Mattress Firm will ship mattresses free of cost provided it costs over $ 499.
- Returns to Go offers free delivery but only through UPS so how fast you receive the mattress is the question.
- In that regard, Sam’s Club may rate high because most locations are offered free delivery that includes unpacking and removal of the old mattress.
- Sears offers standard free delivery, which is a good thing.
- Sit’n’Sleep will deliver free mattresses costing $399 or above.
So, there you have it. Now it is for you to pick the mattress store that is best for you.