Recently updated on April 27th, 2020 at 03:19 am
Here’s some sleep books I recommend for learning more about getting a good night’s sleep
According to Amazon.com:
Sleep Smarter is a fun and entertaining look at how sleep impacts your mind, body, and performance, without skimping on the “how to’s” to get the sleep you really deserve. Whether you’ve struggled with sleep problems, or you’re simply interested in living a longer, healthier life, you’re going to be blown away with what you learn. Here’s just a sampling of what you’re going to discover:
- Why you need to sleep more and exercise less to get the best fitness results.
- How to feel more energized and refreshed on less hours of sleep.
- Why poor sleep quality depresses brain function and leads to poor performance.
- What supplements are safe and helpful, and which ones to avoid (this will shock you!)
- What exercises you can do to instantly improve your sleep quality.
- How the clothes you wear to bed can depress your hormone function.
- Why sleep is the missing ingredient in long-term fat loss (clinically proven!)
- Why going to bed at the right time is more important than how many hours you sleep.
- What mineral deficiency can cause severe sleep problems (and how to fix it).
- The surprising impact that intimacy has on your sleep quality.
- How to calm your mind so that you can fall asleep faster.
If you ever needed a reason or an excuse to get to bed early and sleep in, this book is it. Basically if you sleep and get good quality sleep, you can expect to live longer and more productive and fulfilling life. It is a highly rated book on Amazon.com and something you should be reading if you have any doubts about investing in quality sleep products.
Sleep better, live longer with the groundbreaking information and step-by-step program in this revolutionary book.
Healthful sleep has been empirically proven to be the single most important factor in predicting longevity, more influential than diet, exercise, or heredity. And yet we are a sleep-sick society, ignorant of the facts of sleep–and the price of sleep deprivation. In this groundbreaking book, based on decades of study on the frontiers of sleep science, Dr. William Dement, founder and director of the Stanford University Sleep Research Center, explains what happens when we sleep, when we don’t, and how we can reclaim the most powerful–and underrated–health miracle of all.
Maybe you’re stressed out and tired, and have put on a little weight. Or you have persistent pain you and your doctor can’t explain. Man or woman, you may be fighting fluctuating hormone levels. Or maybe you snore like a freight train. Anything that narrows the throat and interrupts sleep, particularly breathing problems brought on by sleep position, illness, life changes, or your anatomy, may be key to understanding a host of common health issues. In this groundbreaking book, Dr. Steven Park outlines a simple, rational explanation for what s making you sick, and provides guidance for treatment options that address specific health problems.