Recently updated on June 9th, 2016 at 09:59 am
Editor’s Note: This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a commission if you make a purchase using these links. For full details visit the disclosures page.
Entrepreneur.com has an article on 6 Secrets to Better Sleep. They repeat some numbers that 80 percent of people feel they are not getting enough sleep and list all the detrimental consequences of lack of sleep. There’s nothing ground breaking here but some good reminders.
The six secrets to better sleep listed are the following.
1. Establish a bedtime ritual (go to bed on the same night, including weekends).
2. Don’t watch TV or work on your computer before trying to go to sleep.
3. Don’t eat a big meal before going to bed
4. Keep your room cool and dark.
5. Calm your body down with aromatherapy, acupressure mat, etc.
6. Don’t drink alcohol.
There are plenty of ways to accomplish these secrets to better sleep and some methods may work better than others.